All Yokler electrically assisted tricycles have been assembled with the greatest care by our technical teams at our workshop in Villeurbanne (France).
When sold new, they benefit from a manufacturer's parts and labor warranty for a period of 2 years from the date of delivery of the equipment, aimed at protecting the user against any manufacturing defect.
When they are sold as "second hand by Yokler", the warranty period is limited to 1 year.
The manufacturer's warranty covers all structural parts and in particular the frame, fork, wheels, bodywork, engine and battery.
The manufacturer's warranty excludes all wear parts such as tires, inner tubes, cables, chains, sprockets, freewheels, spokes or brake pads.
The exercise of the manufacturer's warranty is conditional on:
- The absence of any transformation of the product, whether mechanical, electrical, electronic or at the level of the bodywork
- Strict compliance with the instructions for use, payloads and permissible slopes
- Rigorous driver training. As such, Yokler offers 1 hour of free training on site (Paris or Lyon) or by phone (in other cities) for the purchase of a cargobike. To activate his manufacturer's warranty, the customer must contact Yokler to follow his free training (up to 2 drivers). In the event that the customer wishes to train other pilots in driving, Yokler offers on its e-shop paid training modules on site or by telephone.
- Regular maintenance of the equipment by qualified personnel, as recommended in the user manual. As such, Yokler makes a large number of video tutorials available free of charge to all its customers for preventive maintenance. Damage resulting from impacts, accidents or vandalism is excluded.
The manufacturer's warranty is limited to the product covered by the sales contract, and excludes any operating loss. Yokler also reserves the right to temporarily suspend the exercise of the guarantee in the event of a payment incident.
How to contact the after-sales service?
To contact the after-sales service, the customer must first report their failure by filling out the form below:
or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying its unique serial number and contact details.
In the context of a failure covered by the manufacturer's warranty, the customer may choose from different options :
• To make an appointment in one of the Yokler workshops and bring back your equipment for support, including replacement or repair of defective parts and labor.
• To contact any other garage or workshop of his choice, near his home. In this case, Yokler will participate in taking charge of the labor within the limit of 4 hours at an hourly rate of € 65 excluding VAT on production of the invoice. The cost of returning defective parts to the Yokler workshop, as well as those for shipping to the customer's address or to the third party workshop, will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
In the case the manufacturer warranty applies for an equipment older than 12 months, an obsolescence in proportion to the time remaining in the manufacturer's warranty may be applied for the replacement of components as new.